Please complete the following account information:
10-12 MARCH 2017
The TransLantau event starts and ends in Mui Wo where several hotels are right on the Silvermine beach (race starts on the beach). It will be possible to collect your race pack on the Friday afternoon, or on the Saturday morning (only for overseas).
Here are different options for the accommodation in Mui Wo:
1) Silvermine hotel: right on the beach where the race starts/finishes: http://www.silvermineresort.com/
2) Seawiew Holiday Resort: newly renovated, very close to the beach and 100m from the start: www.seawiewholidayresort.hk
2) Silverview Resort: 300m from the start, a good budget hotel (25 basic rooms). www.silverviewresort.com.hk
3) Mui Wo Inn hotel: on the beach with few rooms with one single bed or one double room (no website, no internet). Contact (852)-2984-7225
Prices from 650HKD to 1200HKD
4) There are few holiday apartments but the comfort is very basic (no website)
Price vary from 300 HKD to 1200HKD because some appartments have several rooms. Contact: Sam (852) 63319509 (Chinese speaker only)
5) Free campsite at Nam Shan (3km from Mui Wo) in the country park, accessible by bus. Click here
In Mui Wo, you will find two supermarkets (open from 8am to 10pm), one 7eleven (24h) and several restaurants (Chinese, Turkish, Pizzeria, Thai).
If you decide to stay on Hong Kong side, you can reach Mui Wo by ferry from Central, pier number 6 (35mn ride with the fast ferry or 55mn with the slow ferry) or you can take the bus 3M from Tung Chung or by taxi (30mn ride, ~HKD150/trip).
Schedule for the bus 3M from Tung Chung, click here
Schedule for the ferry, click here
UPDATE FERRY SCHEDULE FOR EVENT DAY: HERE